Phone & Remote Service Technician
MDC is seeking an experienced IT technician who has experience in working with varied clients in remote/phone IT support. The candidate can work from home and from our office. We are looking for an experienced self-starter who enjoys varied challenges and problem solving, has good knowledge and experience in networking, Windows based servers and has good communication skills.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Tie workflow to and maintain your schedule.
- Manage on site hardware installations, repairs, maintenance, software installations and upgrades.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine and implement proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports using our documentation processes
- Operate our service vehicle in a safe manner.
- Follow all company’s procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with others in technical team and share information across the organization
- Proven service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Have strong problem-solving skills.
- Have good customer service skills with the ability to interact with customers on their level.
- Have good organizational skills
- Be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure without supervision.
- Other Certifications are a plus.
Please send your resume or filled out application to :
MDC Business Technology
111 E. Broadway