Our established IT team is looking for a self-starting IT service technician to deliver the desired customer service experience to our growing customer base. Our goal is to find the right person to help drive our continued service success and continue to improve customer satisfaction.
This position is for an experienced field service technician. We are looking for someone who has good knowledge and experience in networking, Windows based Servers and in communicating with customers.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Tie workflow to and maintain your schedule.
- Manage on site hardware installations, repairs, maintenance, software installations and upgrades.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine and implement proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports using our documentation processes
- Operate our service vehicle in a safe manner.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with others in technical team and share information across the organization
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Have strong problem-solving skills.
- Have good customer service skills with the ability to interact with customers on their level.
- Have good organizational skills
- Be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure without supervision.
- Have a clean driving Record / License
- Ability to be on call one weekend per month for emergency service.
- Technical A+ Certification (or willingness to acquire it within 60 days of employment)
- Other Certifications are a plus.
Please send your resume or filled out application to :
MDC Business Technology
111 E. Broadway